Sharing my favorite article finds to get Monday started in the right direction.
- AN in-depth look into Pantone’s color picks for the fall. It is really interesting to read the thinking and inspiration behind the color choices. Also, the names are just so entertaining – Spicy Mustard, Potter’s Clay, Sharkskin. There’s a real art to it.
- Here’s an interesting idea – “proactive procrastination,” stepping away from one effort to work on another causing ideas from each to mix, therefor strengthening your work. via
- This article gave me a little guilt over how I could be encouraging my daughter’s creativity more, but in an important and inspiring way.
- A quick read introducing a few sites like Pinterest, for collecting inspiration.
- An inspiring redesign of toilet paper packaging. What other mundane objects could be more beautiful?